Monday, November 12, 2007

more

Hey all! Only a bit more than a month and I´m back with you all! Very excited
but still happy to be here

have you all heard about what happened/is going on in tabasco? well there was major flooding and basically they are calling it the new new orleans although I have heard that more people will die or be affected by the damage--apparently tabasco is important for oil and the government was not very prepared even though there is much water on both sides of Tabasco (located in the lower part of Mexico) People are helping out by sending food and supplies

this weekend I stayed home from the trip with the US group (which i did hear was amazing) BUT it was my sisters 21st birthday here and they had a HUGE halloween bash with friends and most importantly, family
I will be staying with this family for a year so I want to become apart of it--and it was a great chance to speak lots of spanish
I will write more later about the celebrations PLUS an amazing day trip to a small town festival in the country! (AMAZING)
off to bed!
ciao!

No comments: